Monday, 18 April 2011

Monday 18th April 2011: Flower Power pastel stripes

Good evening all,
This is my first ever challenge entry.  I've used:
  • "Flower Power" Magnolia Tilda stamp coloured with Caran D'ache water-soluble colour pencils
  • "Back to Basics" backing papers
  • Parisian Accent die-cut corners
  • Card Candy
  • Punched flowers in blue and pink card
  • White Organza ribbon
  • Glossy Accents (her shoes!)
  • Rhinestone Stickles
  • Clear Papermania Adhesive Stones.
I hope that's how to list this.  Here she is!

For now, I'm entering her into the following challenges:
Crafty Kate
x

3 comments:

  1. And a card is born! Good Luck Kate, now you have started you will not look back! There will not be enough hours in a day though! lol Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty card and such gorgeous colours

    thanks for joining us at sketch n stash


    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kate gorgeous card love the image and those beautiful Design papers, thanks for joining us for the first time at sketch n stash hope you'll join us again hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete