Sunday, 24 April 2011

PLAIN, MILK OR WHITE?

Easter Sunday 24th April, 2011

Hi Everyone,

It's been another lovely day again today - long may it continue!  I've managed to make one card this weekend the garden beckoned - well the weeds really!

I've tried to keep this one simple and I'm following a new style for me which I've only just discovered I hope that it's worked:
  • Papermania backing papers in plain and milk chocolate colours
  • White border punched with my Leafy Lace punch
  • Chocolate border punched with my New Parisian border punch
  • Card Candy
  • Gems and Crystal Stickles



I would like to enter the following Challenges

One Stop Stamp Challenge - #128 Chocolate Inspired
Stamptacular Challenge - #108 Pile-It-On!
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge #2 - All That Glitters

1 comment:

  1. Kate, this is a lovely card! I really do like this one! Judy x

    ReplyDelete